LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:35:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Issue 7

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue 7  (Read 3487 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:29 am »

Please leave all your feedback here

- I will be out of town untill around the 27th December, so I can't fix anything before that
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:52:50 am by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sudoku
Free Lancer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:55 am »

Enjoyed a lot once more reading the magazine, thanks for all that hard work! OK
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
AjÖya
Staff

CC §ims†ress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 05:26:28 am »

Dear Editor and staff of Living Sims Magazine,
I would like to say that I was intrigued by the SPCA AD about adopting a loving pet from its shelter. My hubby and I was so touched, that we put our magazine down on the coffee table and took a visit.

We are proud to say that we found a loving companion that we've added to the family. Had it not been for you, our family would not have been complete this Christmas. This year- Christmas came early.  Hig hug

Signed,
The Smith Family

Jackie of all trades...master of none.
www.simmum-bonum.com
reading is fundamental
simsartgallery
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:54:41 pm »

I am so very touched at your story. That ad came about because of Sixty-ten. She is the sweetest, dearest staff member and I know she will be so pleased to hear how her ad affected you. I'm so happy that you adopted a pet. So many have no homes and for one pet tonight, they are loved. God bless you!

Sudoko, I am so pleased that you enjoyed the magazine. We love doing this so much and it's so nice to hear feedback like this. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:03:03 pm by simsartgallery » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
sixtyten
Free Lancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:20:36 pm »

oh my god! I am having trouble finding the right words to say how freakin amazing your comment is AjÖya™.

It is truely a beautiful thing when a dog, cat, ANY animal is rescued, because as SimsArtGallery says, so many are homeless, unloved, sick, dying, and not everyone wants to take on the responsibility of a shelter animal, because they have often come from very sad lives. I am really, really profoundly happy that you did decide to rescue an animal, it is really admirable of you and hubby.

I hope you and your husband enjoy many many happy years with your new puppy!!!!  Hig hug

Feel free to call me Sarah Smiley

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  www.sixty-ten.net
AjÖya
Staff

CC §ims†ress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:13 pm »

I'm truly touched. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.  Grin

Jackie of all trades...master of none.
www.simmum-bonum.com
reading is fundamental
cameranutzII
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 08:57:38 am »

I just love the section you did on the Warehouse Makeover! Trully inspiring. Thank You!  Smiley
declandabest
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 12:24:36 pm »

thanks so much cameranutzII, mac, starrsim and i had fun doing that article, i'm glad you like it OK
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:16:41 pm by declandabest » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
redvelvethelmet
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:48 pm »

I usually just lurk around here, but I wanted to get out of lurk mode to tell you guys that I truly liked this issue. Smiley Thank you for inspiring me once again. I'm not even done looking through all the pages! (I'm currently on the section where everyone presented their offices).

Anyways, thanks again for dishing out another awesome issue. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 08:03:21 am »

It is so nice to hear that you all liked our issue. Thank you to everyone who helped out with it! I will put the index page up a bit later.

I just came home from a great trip to Sweden where I spend my Christmas and right now I am enjoying my very first cup of tea from my new tea pot.

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
magnoliae
Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 12:26:19 pm »

I loved this issue! It really got me in the mood for Christmas. My favorite feature was all the different offices done by the staff, so neat to see all the differences, and they were all beautifully done  OK

I did find one mistake in the show us your christmas thing that I contributed to here:

http://www.mackat.dk/livingetc/issue7/24page.htm

the text from the first picture is repeated in the last picture

Overall it was great though! I always enjoy reading it  Grin

Find my creations at my LJ: http://mangnoliae.livejournal.com/   (updated 8-1-09 with moroccan themed rugs)
Find my older stuff at mts2: http://modthesims2.com/member/magnoliae
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 04:17:13 pm »

Oh sorry about that - I will just swap them around

My blog and my Sims site
MissCurious
Trial Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 10:01:57 am »

The article about the LivingSims offices was awesome! Did you all decorate your office yourself?
It's good to see some faces behind the names, and your style!

btw, I'm not sure it's only me or my computer, but page 29 gives me no images, just the little red crosses... http://www.mackat.dk/livingetc/issue7/29page.htm
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 05:54:02 am »

Thank you for reporting that - I will see if I can get my hangovers to let me fix it later today.

Most of the offices was decorated by the staffer who owns the office, but some were decorated by Declan because of computer problems

My blog and my Sims site
samanthaing
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:40 pm »

I love to read the "Living Sims The Offices". Thanks for introducing the staff, all the staff are truely inspired.    Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: