LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:41:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Rooms for simmers with a budget

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rooms for simmers with a budget  (Read 654 times)
blueforred33
Reader

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:00:00 pm »

I'd love to see (and would be more than willing to put together) a regular spot dedicated to rooms solely furnished with objects from 100% free sites. I have an example of a room I'm working on--two objects are still from paysites and need to be changed... but you'll get the idea.

That way we have a type of finds page that deals completely in free objects. Let me know if you want me to do this!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 02:41:12 am »

Most of our finds are order so it is clear to see witch of them are pay and witch are free - look for objects without a little * next to them and they should be free - of course we sometime overlook stuff, but most of the time I think we remember the *

I think most of our rooms shown in the magazine are around 90 % free stuff - not that I have counted.

Our policy on this is that we do not do ads for Pay items/sites, but we do show them in articles.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: