LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:49:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

heyho (:

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: heyho (:  (Read 288 times)
hundred
New Reader

; somewhere between unsure & a hundred .

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:03:32 pm »

i've done a decent amount of lurking here, and i finally thought it necessary
    to just up and join. here's to hoping i stick around, aha; i'm quite the nomad. :]
    i like to go by aspen/hundred, just because it's neat-sounding and yeah. now timeeee
    to play twenty questions. ;] i'm from pennsylvania originally, but i currently
    live in florida. ... not all that great, eh. my favorite color(s) is/are gray and
    baby blue; you should see my room, aha. i think creating that perfect sim is
    pretty ****; getting the perfect face and skin, all of that, and then spending
    countless hours decorating their dream home. yesssir. i've played the sims since
    200...3? i think? around there. i definitely love the editorial sections of the magazine;
    just staring at the interior design of other sims' homes is seriously inspiring.
    i'd be all over tom from tom and jerry, aha. he's a heartbreaker.
    i don't own a sims related site nor am i a creator of anything; i tried and failed.
    but maybe i should try again, hmm? :] currently i have a lot of steffor stuff in
    my game, mainly her clutter, but i definitely hover over livejournal. there are some
    hidden gems over there.

awesome magazine/forum you guys have here ; keep on running! :]
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUND
oh, when walls break down

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 02:21:23 pm »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will go from lurking to posting Wink I would love to see you around and to see your sims and your houses and rooms on the board soon!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: