LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:26:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hello (insert waving gesture >>>>here)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello (insert waving gesture >>>>here)  (Read 417 times)
blakluv1127
New Reader

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2008, 02:34:17 am »

Hello! Before I introduce myself, I would just like to say that I am completely infatuated with this forum and this website as a whole, and I am saying this truthfully after only being logged in for exactly 23 minutes.

What part of the world are you from?
I hail from the Big Apple, which is a wonderful place to live.

What is your favourite colour?
I love the colour black as you can see by the username.

What do you enjoy most about the sims?
I honestly have to say that I love all aspects of the building process in the Sims, and that's including building a house, building a sim, building a neighborhood, etc.

How long have you played sims?
I've played the Sims since the beginning (2000, to be exact) and I don't think I'll ever stop.

What is your favourite section of the magazine?
Do I really have to say what section of the magazine is my favourite? I'm simply blown away by the whole concept of the magazine because it is rather refreshing to see something new. Kudos to everyone who has an input in the magazine; it is a job excellently done.

What cartoon character would you date?
Wow, what cartoon character would I date? I guess it has to be between Mr. Incredible and Brendon Small (once he grows up). They're both very different and intriguing characters.

Do you have your own sims related website? Or are you a creator on a bigger site?
I am not a creator nor do I have my own site, but this website has definitely given me some inspiration to pursue some type of interior designing in my game. So thanks for that.

What is your favourite site to download build/buy mode stuff from?
I don't have a favourite website where I download this kind of custom content, but if I had a list of my favourite sites, ReflexSims would be one of the top ones.

Show us a few of your favourite sims pictures...
I don't have a picture as of yet, but I know that will soon change.

Let me stop writing before this turns into a novel. Thanks to all who have created this forum and this magazine; it is definitely a breath of fresh air.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 03:15:02 am »

Welcome to the forum. It is great to hear that you like the magazine! I hope we will see you around the forum. Have fun here

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
lkevelvet
Staff

It's LkeVelvet - Like Velvet ;)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:22:23 am »

Hellooooo Blackluv, I'm glad that you found your way here and am sure that you'll find tons of things to keep you occupied for hours on end!  Hope to see you soon.

Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Advertisement (as needed)  

I use American spelling, grammar and language conventions.
Adalita
Chief Proofreader
Staff

Addicted to simming!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 07:03:20 pm »

welcome...join in! Grin

Addicted to simming!
Living Sims Staffer: Chief Proofreader, Photographer, Writer, Graphic Designer and Builder.  Sims2 and 3 (Sims2 may take 2 hours to load on my PC) (My laptop only has The Sims2 and freetime)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: