LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:10:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hi There!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 319 times)
jaela
New Reader

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2008, 03:18:00 pm »

I am living in Georgia, USA.  I was born and raised in New England (New Hampshire) so a Yankee at heart althrough I do love the south and noooooooooooo snow...lol!

I love color, when I decorate whether my own home or a Sims house I like to have a burst of bright colors here and there.  But, I would have to say that my favorite color is red.

I have played Sims2 since it was first released and usually a day does not go by that I am not spending time doing something Sims Smiley.

What I like about Sims is that it enables you to be creative, whether is is creating CC, or building beautiful houses/lots, creating interesting stories/videos or creating gorgeous sims.  The game is versatile and enables each person to play it at whatever level that they enjoy the most.

I want to thank everyone involved with the magazine, I love it and one of my favorite thing is the pages that give information on the CC that is available, althrough my download folder is groaning from being overflowing.

I do not have my own sims2 related site.

I would have to say that a good portion of my downloads come from the reflexsims forum, I love the creations there.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:11 pm »

Welcome to the forum! I hope we will see you around here - this is a great way of passing the time while you wait on us getting the next issue out. Perhaps you could show us your pictures or join one of our challenges or contests.

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
lkevelvet
Staff

It's LkeVelvet - Like Velvet ;)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 05:41:35 pm »

Welcome jaela! I love that name.  You'll find that the people here are very kind and so gifted!  It's unbelievable the amount of time I find myself spending here.  Time flys when you're having fun so be sure to jump right in. Grin

Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Advertisement (as needed)  

I use American spelling, grammar and language conventions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: