LivingSims Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:21:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Speechless

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speechless  (Read 664 times)
Speechless
Staff

View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2008, 02:29:31 pm »

Hello Im Kristiina ak Speechless...im from England and im 24. I have two wonderful boys(5years and 2.5years old) who r way 2 noisy for my likeing sometimes. I love writing and ever since i was five my dream has been to become a childrens writer(age 8-13...novels). I also study Media production and Journalism in College and will have a degree in Movie editing and directing after iv done the UNI. On top of that i am working on my first novel and website for my new hood to tell their stories and lets not forget the magazine....i do the articles, finds...well whatever needs to be done basically...and im looking after 'Work in Progress' area to make Mac-s life easier puting the issue together.....
.....i talk a lot and can be annoying but hey u will all learn to live with it.... Grin

* What part of the world are you from? - I am from Southampton, UK...but originally i come from Estonia, tiny place somewhere..

* What is your favourite colour? - it changes but i do think i like pink and silver..and blue and white...so i suppose i dont really mind any

* What do you enjoy most about the sims? - Playing, decorating, landscaping...and well sometimes building..

* How long have you played sims? - Since Sims 1 but there was a big gap at some point in my gaming as my laptop didnt agreed with Sims 2 and so until i bought new laptop specially for Sims i couldnt play.

*What is your favourite Section of Magazine? - I really like it all, theres always something intresting, no matter where u look...

* What cartoon character would you date? - none of them i think

* Do you have your own sims related website? Or are you a creator on a bigger site? -http://2-be.typepad.com   -come and read my blog and see what my sims r up 2!!!

* What is your favourite site to download build/buy mode stuff from? - reflexsims forum, TSR(though lots of u hate it), mod the sims 2 and so on...i really just download from anywhere i see something im intrested of.

*Show us a few of your favourite sims pictures - will add those later, have to go and dig out my external harddrive for that...

PS...I use: Photoshop CS3 extended
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:19:10 pm by Speechless » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

A wizard is never late, nor is he early... He arrives precisely when he means to!
Writer, pictures, layouts
Visit Phoenix-On-Sea http://www.phoenix-on-sea.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 11:13:33 pm »

Late, but better late then never! Hello Fellow Staffer. :D

I had a huge gap where i could only play sims 2 with really crappy quality. I even had other ep's already but i could never play them. YEY for good new computers!!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!
--is going on hiatus. sorry guys. :[
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:16:02 am »

What do you see as your main work task(s) on the magazine?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: