LivingSims Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:43:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hello fellows:P A portuguese here:)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello fellows:P A portuguese here:)  (Read 522 times)
coxaroxa
New Reader

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:20:26 pm »

Hi to all of you:)

My name is Sofia and I'm 22 years old. I'm currently in my last year in college in advertising and marketing but after finishing it I want to pursue an interior design career.
I'm a big fan of livingsims magazine because I always wanted to do something like this since Sims 1. So this is kind of a dream that came true:P

Right now I'm not able to play because there's some problem with my pc. Suddenly the game just stopped working and doesn't run at all:/ So I'm waiting to receive my new "bomb" totally prepared to play our favorite game:D

- What part of the world are you from? Portugal
- What is your favourite colour? Deep purple
- What do you enjoy most about the sims? Design houses thinking of my sims personalities.
- How long have you played sims? Since sims 1
- What is your favourite Section of Magazine? Everytime a sim or sim family is interviewed and they tell about their house. It's just the kind of thing of thing that appears in real mags:)
- What cartoon character would you date? Humm Shaun the Sheep:P méeeeeee hahaha At least I wouldn't have cold in winter:D
- Do you have your own sims related website? Or are you a creator on a bigger site? Nope
- What is your favourite site to download build/buy mode stuff from? There are so many... maybe reflexsims. But I do love a lot of them:) Not picky ihihihi

Happy simming Smiley****
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:27:45 am by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 02:30:21 am »

Welcome to the staff - I hope we see a lot more of you and that we will see some great magazine stuff from you. If you need to know something or if something seem confusion just ask
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: