LivingSims Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:13:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

declandabest :)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: declandabest :)  (Read 833 times)
declandabest
« on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:07 pm »

Well, my name is Declan but I'm definately not going to tell you my last name  Embarrassed, I live on the South Coast of England in a small town called Bexhill, nothing really ever happens here so me and my friends tend to make our own fun Tongue I'm 15, which I believe makes me (i think :/) the youngest staff member here :O before I say anything else I would like to apologize for my absence here at the forums and my lack of contributions to the magazine, I've been doing a lot of GCSE's (general certificate in secondary education) and they are brutal to say the least, which meant that I hardly had time to play the sims 2, but I'm finally finished, well atleast until November, so I can finally concentrate on my passion Tongue anyway, back to the intro...

My only contribution to the magazine was in issue 1, an article about wallpapers, it was my first time doing something like this so I was a little apprehensive but I think it turned out alright, thanks to Mac Tongue I would LOVE to do writing for the magazine, because I have a passion for english and can blabber on for ages. (as you can tell Tongue)

My favourite aspect of the game is decorating, as I get quite bored of playing families after a while, however I do have a sim at the moment which I'm concentrating on a lot, it's good because you can take her to the new store, park etc. you've just made and see how it looks in realtime...if that makes sense :D

I found out about the sims 2 in 2004 from a friend, I used to walk to school with him and he told me about all the funny things the sims say and do, I became more and more interested and finally decided to buy the game, and I've been hooked ever since :D however, I only started downloading in about 2006, it came as a bit of a shock to me that there was so much of it, and that I had no idea it was there until now lol. My favourite creators are Murano, simply because his stuff is AMAZING ! Eero because of the quality of his creations, Holy Simoly, Smith-Estate, etc. etc. but my favourite is of course MTS2, what a site !

My favourite colour is green but I'm also starting to like grey ! unusual aye Tongue but I think that if you get the right shade of it, it can be really nice.

I recently got Photoshop CS3 for my mac and I really like it, but for simple editing I use good old Paint.Net Tongue it's so easy to use a baby could do it !
But to be honest the only time I edit pictures is when I'm doing a painting, advertisement, sign etc. for my game. I've never tried meshing or creating objects/clothes because I know I'd suck at it lol.

Apart from The Sims 2 and english, I also have a passion for Silent hill, the games, the movie, you name it, I love it Tongue

Anyway, I think thats enough lol, can't wait to get working on this great magazine !

Declandabest.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 05:45:29 pm »

Welcome back - we missed you! It is good that you survived your exams! I hope to see you around on the forum!

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
lpvinyl21
Free Lancer

Call me Linda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 06:00:57 pm »

Welcome to the new forum Declandabest   excited

Writer, photographer
greeneyedsims
Trial Subscriber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 09:39:50 pm »

Hi Declan!  Welcome back!

ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 10:12:19 pm »

Welcome back!  happy

Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!
--is going on hiatus. sorry guys. :[
Magenta
Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 02:44:31 am »

Welcome back Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: