LivingSims Forum
July 07, 2020, 10:23:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

lpvinyl21

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lpvinyl21  (Read 362 times)
lpvinyl21
Free Lancer

Call me Linda

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:53:13 pm »

Hey Im Linda also known as lpvinyl21. I am 28 years old and I live in Maryland, USA. I am a wife and a mom to a wonderful 1 year old who I am lucky enough to stay at home with.

Since seeing the first issue of Sims Living I knew I had to be involved with this wonderful project, so now I write articles (4 so far) and hopefully many more in the coming issues.

I have been playing The Sims since Sims 1 and got Sims 2 as soon as it came out because I was hook. For the moment I am really a one trick pony when it comes to the Sims, I just love to decorate. I do like to play but I dont get to as often as I would like. I am hoping to start learning how to recolor this summer. 

In my free time if I am not playing the Sims, chances are I am doing something else Sims related excited most people have hobbies like sewing, fishing, etc well the Sims is my hobby and I love it. However I do love to cook and read and watch lots of decorating shows on TV.

~I use Photoshop
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:28:15 pm by lpvinyl21 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Writer, photographer

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: