LivingSims Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:11:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Pikkon's Domain *Insert Evil Laugh Here*

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pikkon's Domain *Insert Evil Laugh Here*  (Read 468 times)
pikkonoloidlee
Proofreader
Subscriber

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2008, 06:31:19 pm »

excited Oh you're here...already!? Well come right on in!  Grin

• Cool Hi I'm pikkonoloidlee, but you can call me pikkon, or pikko, or lee or whatever kind of comtraption you come up with. I'm a 19 year old from the U.S. and I live in the sunshine state. I am a girl and I studied architecture this past year, but now I'm changing my major to psychology.
  • happy I'm mainly a beta-reader for SimsLivingetc. (we don't catch everything but we try our best). Every once in awhile I try my hand at writing articles. I also really enjoy coming up with new ideas for the magazine or other various things. I'm really big on procrastinating which I'm sure isn't very helpful when I'm doing something for the magazine.

• I really love to build the most, with decorating and playing coming in at a tie for second. I love to build places to escape from the real world, so I rarely ever think about the practicality of things. I usually create new neighborhoods constantly, so I've never really played anything long-term but I do  generally enjoy all  aspects of the game. The neighborhood I'm working on now is supposed to be the last one.   bahh
  • I played sims1 but due to some computer issues I moved on to the PS2 versions of the games. I was unhappy about the lack of choices, so I was pretty psyched when I first got TS2 back in '05. Unfortunately, because of school I really didn't have time to play it until last year. And when I discovered the community and all of the CC it just blew me away. I'm constantly learning new things about the game and have become a certified addict!  Lips Sealed

• My favorite color is purple, but in interiors I tend to use a lot of green or wood/stone and a little bit of purple sneaked in every once in awhile.
  • When I'm not playing sims In my spare time i enjoy lurking in forums, drawing, and playing the piano. I also enjoy abusing whatever emotes I can get my hands on if you haven't noticed. I rarely ever make a post without them. (because, you know.....I'm pretty much incapable of expressing my feelings through words alone, lol.)

So yes, not very interesting, I know. but, tis me!   Hig hug
ps: I use photoshop CS2.

Oh yeah what about those other questions? well I'll think about them for a few more months and get back to ya on it! ...or maybe not  Wink
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:42:32 pm by pikkonoloidlee » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

proofreading, article writing, pictures.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: