LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:18:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Sims 2 Apartment Life

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Apartment Life  (Read 4724 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 03:45:13 am »

I just got my self the Prima Guide and here are some cool features I want to shear with you - I will add more as I read alonge:

Features
• Starting fonds now depend on how many members your family have (Yeah - I have wanted this for ages)
20.000+2.000 per child + 5.000 per extra adult = your starting fonds (and so on)
• If you miss your school bus or car pool you can now walk to school or work (Yeah)
• A bit better AI - the sims will now try to for fill their needs before complaining about them being low
• Your Neighborer (on an apartment lot) can now take care of your kids for free while you are out (teens, adults and elders) - they will work as nannies if you are friends with them and ask them. Yeah for free.
• If there is a fire in the building (an apartment building) all the fire alarms go off and your sims will run outside (on no the panic)
• New skills to study - self help kind of books: fire prevention, relationship theory, fitness and more (very cool, though we will have to update all the bookcases again *sigh*
• Lots of new interactions for the kids and toddlers (will add a list later)
• Get a butler (like in Superstar back in the sims 1 days)
• We can no measure our houses - no more counting squares! Yeah!

Objects
• Vents and heaters (working with seasons - better get a vent in my gym)
• The ability to move objects up and down on the wall (how awesome is that)
• More stuff for your playgrounds!
• Ceilings, ceilings and ceilings - I would buy the ep just for this feature
• Build in closets
• Food stands for the community lots (HOT DOGS) - no more hungry sims
• Vending machines
• Spiral stairs (finally)
• They have updated all the dressers so we can place "small" objects on top - aka mostly flowers and things that stack in 6s on the ofb shelfs I guess
• Wall mounted shelfs!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:19:16 am by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: