LivingSims Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:03:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hi! SimsArtGallery here....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! SimsArtGallery here....  (Read 814 times)
simsartgallery
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:24:54 am »

Hi!

I'm SimsArtGallery. I currently work on the contests, photos, proofing and generally anything I can do to help out. If you need something, please don't hesitate to p.m. me.

Where are you from - Mississippi

What do you do on the magazine - I take photos and proofread

What is your favorite feature in the game is/what do you do most with it (like, building, decorating, playing etc) - I prefer to decorate in the game. The limits here are endless and I like to try new things. I mostly decorate by color. I make most of my own recolors so the game for me is exciting. It takes a bit of time to decorate because I do the recolors when I can, but it's so much fun hunting down that perfect texture for that perfect piece of furniture.

When did you first start playing the sims 2? - I've played the sims since it first came out. So, when the sims 2 came out I got the game and hated it. 6 months later, a friend talked me into to trying it again and I've been hooked ever since.

What is your favourite colour? - Red is actually my favorite color, but I rarely use it in my homes. For decorating, it's greens, rusts and browns.

What picture editing program do you normally use? - Well, I have both photoshop and psp. I started out with psp so I use it the most. I hate trying to learn photoshop, but I'm working on it.

I really enjoy going through the forums and seeing everyone's talent out there. Some inspire me to reach new heights with my decorating. For instance, I'm learning to use more clutter, lol. I can't stand messy rooms, so I never can bring myself to make my sims home messy with clutter. I don't think I'll ever be able to make a lazy sim and decorate to their taste.

Well that's about all I can think of for the moment so I'll say goodbye and looking forward to seeing your pics in the forum. Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Matt_Reservé
Trial Subscriber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 11:51:47 am »

Hello Hello! Welcome aboard!

WRITER
if you need help in writing or layout making, call me.
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 04:05:23 pm »

Welcome aboard the staff! Take a look at the task list and see if there is anything you want to help with. Please look in topics marked (needs proofreading) and copy the text and mark the fixed mistakes

We look forward to see more of you

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
lpvinyl21
Free Lancer

Call me Linda

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 04:57:42 pm »

Welcome simsartgallery I look forward to seeing you around the forum happy

Writer, photographer
Cesse
Reader

View Profile WWW