LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:24:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What is most fun about decorating?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is most fun about decorating?  (Read 2331 times)
Ry
Reader

Pixie Stix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 01:59:31 pm »

Being able to use all the bright colors I want, that no one would ever agree to letting me to to my real house.
B/F would freak over bright pink walls and teal sofa's...lol.
And the finished product. I rarely finish a whole house, but when I do, I feel all tingly. or maybe that's the coffee.... Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Sometimes the lights all shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long strange trip it's been
declandabest
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 08:40:58 pm »

i love how absorbed into it you can get, i can remember countless times when hours have passed and i havent even realized because a certain house im decorating is going really well :D
silentspring01
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 08:47:19 pm »

i love how absorbed into it you can get, i can remember countless times when hours have passed and i havent even realized because a certain house im decorating is going really well :D

Oh, man... you're so right! The last time I decorated a whole house, I put the last piece of furniture in and then looked out the window... to see the sun rising. I had started at 11pm!! Sad It was totally worth it, though. Grin
declandabest
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 11:44:59 am »

Oh, man... you're so right! The last time I decorated a whole house, I put the last piece of furniture in and then looked out the window... to see the sun rising. I had started at 11pm!! Sad It was totally worth it, though. Grin

no way ! thats so cool ! its a great feeling though when you finally finish a house completely
Dante
Subscriber

Call me Lefteris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 06:10:13 am »

I love the fact that you don't have to worry about how much money you have to spend Tongue What is more, I like how easy is to paint, demolish and rebuilt the parts of the house yoy don't like.

vickis75
Trial Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 07:43:04 am »

I love the fact that you don't have to worry about how much money you have to spend Tongue What is more, I like how easy is to paint, demolish and rebuilt the parts of the house yoy don't like.

Totally agree with you - only thing is that when we are working on our RL house my husband thinks I'm crazy when I say something like "well just move that wall a little bit".  Grin

Dante
Subscriber

Call me Lefteris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 12:53:49 pm »

LOL, I can imagine "move this a square left" or "I need a three-squares sofa"  Grin

lmhwjs
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 07:56:08 pm »

I have that too. I love that feeling, everything is going right, and that's my favourite part, when you know what piece will look perfectly in what place. Then sitting back and looking at that room or house, knowing that you couldn't have decorated it better. I guess it's the sense of accomplishment *lol*

mamet
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 08:35:21 am »

I just ♥ tracking down that perfect sofa that I saw somewhere on a movie set and I need for my room otherwise the world will end. Unforch, I'm not very good at finding it (: Hahah/

Hey, guys. I don't have a account, so I used this one, which I found the details on bugmenot.com. I love that site.

-Jellytots on sims99.com forum.
-(If you use this account, add your name!)
-(same)
-(same)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: