LivingSims Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:30:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

hello bonjour hola salam etc

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello bonjour hola salam etc  (Read 935 times)
leesester
Head of Advertisment
Staff

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2009, 06:15:54 pm »

Hi there

If you like to take great pics but are not too sure on what to do with them we can always do with some nice shots of objects etc for our ad pages. Maybe you have a favourite item or site and you could have a go at in an ad?

Here are our ad guidelines

Advert sizes
½ page: 670 x 250 pixels
Full page: 670 x 500 pixels
Double page: 670x1000 pixels

a page size is 670 pixels high by 500 pixels wide.

Other info

Please check through previous issues of LivingSims to see if the site or item you are wanting to advertise has been done already. We want to give exposure to lesser known creators/sites as well as the big ones, so we would prefer not to double up.
If you have a picture you have taken  but do not want to do the layout of an ad for it, just make a thread, post the picture and I (or if someone else volunteers) will take care of the rest. Please try to make sure your pictures have minimal work (ie, photoshopping, sharpening etc) done to them, and are as large as possible to give us the best possible image to work with.

If you have an ad that you would like to include in the magazine, and want feedback on, please also just go ahead start a thread and go from there. We will offer you pointers if you want them, and critique etc. Please take any criticism as constructive and try not to be offended. We are not trying to be mean, and only want to encourage you to do your best work so that the magazine looks as stunning as it can!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to either pm me or start a thread in the forum. I will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Head of Advertising | British English |

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: