LivingSims Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:25:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Update

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update  (Read 1828 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:05:36 am »

Forum news
  • We are working hard on getting issue 12 ready for publishing and it will be out around the 20th September
  • We got a new challenge open. Check out Lakeside Living
  • We are looking for a writer for the magazine, so if you think you got the time and talent, please apply for the job. You do not have to be a perfect speller, we got proofreaders who help your text become the best it can be. If you like to write and know a little bit about interior design, then we would welcome you onto the team.
  • We plan to once again award the best forum photographs, so if you have some you want to share, go ahead and post them on the forum
  • Right now we are streamlining the forum so that all rules are updated and collected within one sticky in each sub-area, so please read the stickies again, if they have the tag new
  • Welcome Leesester our new Head of Advertising and Carrie is Gnarly our new Assistant head Proofreader and our new Assistant Cheif Editor Simsartgallery. They will all help get the magazine organised again, so we are able to get issues out a bit quicker

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:19:37 am by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: