LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:46:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Jebbica

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jebbica  (Read 703 times)
Jebbica
New Reader

Eternal Dreamer

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2009, 08:34:11 am »

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Jebbica but you can call me Jess for short if you like. My name isn't Jessica, that's my middle name but i use Jebbica because i got that as a nickname when i was younger. My favourite colour is aqua or a light green. I'm soon going to do an application but first i have to get the newest version of Photoshop, at the moment I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS2 and soon to get hopefully CS4! I'm hoping to make layouts. I first started editing and fiddling with photos when i got my newest computer in 2008 with Paint Shop Pro so i thank that program to getting me into it.

I got hooked on Sims in 2005 when my brother went out and bought it and asked me to do something on it for him and i couldn't put the mouse down. I've never really been an amazing phographer with it nor a interior designer but i guess i can still do the job. But i guess i can only get better.

I'm also a writer & a poet, although i don't do poetry that much now and I'm not the best at spelling! Haha as you can see i still have a good sense of humor! I found this forum through the magazine, I've been reading the magazine for quiet sometime now but never noticed there was a forum until one day i actually noticed that they had vacancies for applying as a staff here, and seriously, who wouldn't want to be a staff here and write for a amazing magazine such as this. Before the Sims 3 came out i tried to recolour objects, i was doing well but as i got the hang of it Sims 3 came out and i just stopped doing everything.

My favourite part of the magazine, well i have 2 favourites the "How To" and the "Interviews" i don't mind the stories either, they're quiet interesting. This would be one of the first forums I've joined as well. I love to look at every ones pictures because they really inspire me and i also love the makeovers. Macthekat is an amazing administrator and has done a great job with the magazine! Well done Mac Smiley You've certainly inspired me. Have a nice night everyone!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 09:35:43 am by Jebbica » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Call me Jess if you like Smiley

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

avonatwinkle
trial staffer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 09:31:38 am »

Hi
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Writer
Jebbica
New Reader

Eternal Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 09:38:50 am »

Hello Avonatwinkle! It's nice to meet you.

Sorry i had to edit my post because i noticed that i made a mistake Wink

Call me Jess if you like Smiley
ariasm
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 09:26:54 pm »

Hello Jebbica, welcome , we hope you like the forum and the magazine  Wink

Photographer/Writer/Interviews/Finds (Sims2)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 07:58:25 am »

Thank you for the praise Jess, I could not do any of this without my amazing staff! Welcome very much the forum, glad you found it! I hope we will see you around the forum and I am looking forward to reading your application.

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: