LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:35:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Our Anniversary.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Anniversary.  (Read 1736 times)
declandabest
« on: June 29, 2009, 05:30:08 pm »

LivingSims Magazine has been running for over a year now. What was once a humble interior design magazine run by just one person is now in its 11th issue, with, give or take, 15 staff members all helping to make the magazine the success it is today. Unfortunately, unlike sims, we cannot simply type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and drag all our motives up and give ourselves a platinum aspiration level, real life sometimes gets in the way too much and people have to leave. We have had some lovely, talented people have to say goodbye to us, but as the saying goes; when one door closes, another opens. New staff members have come to help us with the magazine, and keep the standards high, making both you the reader, and us all happy. LivingSims would like to thank you all, whether you are a staff member, a reader, or an occasional skimmer who just looks at the pictures. You have all made LivingSims what it is today, and without you, we probably would have not made it passed issue 2 Wink

Happy Birthday LivingSims ! party
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:32:00 pm by Declan » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 05:48:09 pm »

excited and we totally forgot about it! Happy anniversary! And I want to say thank you to everyone who have lend a hand in making this real! To everyone who have written articles, made ads, taken pictures, let us use their pictures, contribute ideas, padded our backs, read the magazine, found stuff for us, helped us with wcif... well helped out in any way! I hope we will see more of that! I also hope that more you you will join our staff in the future. As I hope we will see more wonderful pictures and hear stories form your games!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
arlet
Trial Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:57:09 am »

Happy anniversary, to all of you. You have a great and hard work with this magazine and the forum, and... I love it all!! excited

You can trust on bad people, they never change.
Ankuuh
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:26:43 pm »

Happy anniversary to everyone !
Hope the magazine may continue to grow and get more fantastic than it already is !

Staffer. Photographer.
Sims 2 | Sims 3
Dante
Subscriber

Call me Lefteris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 09:11:04 am »

Happy Anniversary and well done for the hard work of this year. It was always a pleasure to go through the magazine and I was more than happy when I worked with you. Thanks!  excited

MissCurious
Trial Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 03:44:48 am »

Happy Anniversary LivingSims!  party

I'm always looking forward to the next issue and it's amazing what the staff has accomplished in 'only' one year!
L.J
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 12:38:24 pm »

Happy Anniversary, guys! Hope for lots more. Wink
Adalita
Chief Proofreader
Staff

Addicted to simming!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 08:19:37 pm »

Yay... Happy Birthday to us!!!!!!

Addicted to simming!
Living Sims Staffer: Chief Proofreader, Photographer, Writer, Graphic Designer and Builder.  Sims2 and 3 (Sims2 may take 2 hours to load on my PC) (My laptop only has The Sims2 and freetime)
AjÖya
Staff

CC §ims†ress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 08:27:34 pm »

It sure is good to come back from vacation to see all the love.  excited I'm forever grateful to be a part of this staff and community. I couldn't ask for a better home. Thanks everyone for all the advice and contributions. I love you all. *Group Hug*  Hig hug

Jackie of all trades...master of none.
www.simmum-bonum.com
reading is fundamental
Adalita
Chief Proofreader
Staff

Addicted to simming!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 02:13:11 am »

HUGS!!!!

Addicted to simming!
Living Sims Staffer: Chief Proofreader, Photographer, Writer, Graphic Designer and Builder.  Sims2 and 3 (Sims2 may take 2 hours to load on my PC) (My laptop only has The Sims2 and freetime)
Jebbica
New Reader

Eternal Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 08:52:46 am »

Happy anniversary to everyone and the magazine it's self! You've all done a fantastic job making the magazine work! It's absolutely amazing! Hig hug

Call me Jess if you like Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: