LivingSims Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Random sims pictures

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random sims pictures  (Read 1660 times)
blackberry_ramble
New Reader

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2009, 06:41:11 pm »

oooh!  I just love all of the pictures in this whole Sims 3 picture section.
aj0ya, you have some real amazing-ness going on! Your pictures alone would make me run to my nearest WalMart and snag the game.   
I love the holding your breath in the tub thing, but so far none of the sims I've played have the trait that makes you do that, wish I knew. 
What you said about letting them collect dust and never knowing how much fun it could be sharing your photos echoes my sentiments.

Actually, looking at everyone's pictures inspires me ..so thanks for posting them!

I downloaded two of BCat's female sims at LL30 and they were so adorable that I kept them almost exactly as they were:  Cobalt Twitch and Sidra Delaney.   Cobalt's traits are evil, genius & paranoid, inappropriate - to name a delightful few ..and one of Sidra's is childish.
Sidra is always sneaking around scaring - and its not well received!

I'm not the greatest picture taker at all, but here is something I found so funny...the scare another sim. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 06:43:09 pm by blackberry_ramble » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: