LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:01:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What would you like to see in expansion packs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see in expansion packs  (Read 2623 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:15 pm »

Rumors are always running high close the a new release and some say that EA are already working on the EPs for sims 3. Personally I think it is true as it normally take them more then 6 month to make an EP. But lets play a bit with the thought...

What would you like to see in the future EP for sims 3?
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wens
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 10:12:22 am »

hard to say since I have repair work being done in my house and I cant touch the game yet to see what is missing... Grin

but I think the most complaints I have read and seen are that the sims arent able to go into alot of the buildings....

I dont know what that xp would be called though....or maybe it would be similiar to Hot Date from ts2 

I have seen alot of beautiful beach scenes ...so maybe an xp that centers around the beach...including volleyball, swimming...fighting off sharks(since I saw one of those in a pic)...and even riding dolphins.....maybe include a career as a lifeguard....
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:54:45 am »

oh that are cute idea - tons of beach options would be awesome

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
abiakasketch
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 01:32:03 pm »

i would like to see an apartments expansion pack and probably a shopping center expansion pack that the sims could actually go into.I really wanted to go into the spa but the sims can't even go inside.Sad
avonatwinkle
trial staffer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 06:35:46 pm »

I agree with Abiak, you can see a fabulous shopping centre and yet, you can't go in it. Quiet disappointing. But on the other hand i would really like to see a "Clutter" expansion pack, with all little sets of clutter that would be exciting!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:57:13 am by Steph » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Writer
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 02:17:38 am »

I really miss modern furniture... like a non-country kitchen counter please... and just some strait-line tables and chairs. I mostly build modern house and it is kind of hard with the windows/doors they gave us.

My blog and my Sims site
magnoliae
Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 01:40:30 pm »

Yea, a greater variety of furniture items is definitely needed.

I also feel like the game is really missing a saturation slider in the create a style section. It's so difficult to make subtle, subdued tones. Also the ability to make the shadows lighter on objects. I understand they have to make shadows so dark so that you can see the details on darker tones, but it really looks ridiculous with lighter colors.

I love how easy it is to move throughout the community but I really wish there were more places we could actually go.

Find my creations at my LJ: http://mangnoliae.livejournal.com/   (updated 8-1-09 with moroccan themed rugs)
Find my older stuff at mts2: http://modthesims2.com/member/magnoliae
alexpilgrim
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 04:11:15 am »

More furniture and build items please, and more stylish! More minimal and more plain textures would be really nice. Community lots that are real community lots, and being able to go inside the Sim's workplace and interact for real. And how about empty lots in the lot catalog?
AjÖya
Staff

CC §ims†ress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 11:47:10 am »

I'm totally with you on this one alexpilgrim.

I miss: shiftable objects on walls, short cute hair for women, musical instruments period, (not just a guitar. And does anybody have any idea where the piano went? lol), I also miss being able to change males facial hair in CAS. Sometimes men do like to grow out their beard.  Wink

Jackie of all trades...master of none.
www.simmum-bonum.com
reading is fundamental
alexpilgrim
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 12:08:53 pm »

I miss: shiftable objects on walls, short cute hair for women, musical instruments period, (not just a guitar. And does anybody have any idea where the piano went? lol), I also miss being able to change males facial hair in CAS. Sometimes men do like to grow out their beard.  Wink

Yeah, what happened to the piano?Huh? Oh, and you can change facial hair in the mirror, you just have to click on the facial hair tab in the hair section (I had to check it in my game just in case!)
 Wink
LS3alexis
New Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 08:36:05 am »

I agree with all of these. Especially the piano. I was gonna make a Sims 3 version of a video that I made for Sims 2, and a lot of people loved it, and there are a few piano scenes in there of my sim playing, so that won't work out to well. I will probably sub for a guitar...?

If I know EA, they will most likely put a piano in an EP, or in their store to get more money out of it. Unless someone makes a mod for a real piano. ^_^

"Willing to do what ever it takes." ~LS3alexis
My Site - Sims 2|My Site - Sims 3|TSR Profile|S3 Profile
Marial678
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 01:38:01 pm »

I want more modern capets and wallpapers in fresh colours. Also modern realistic oem furniture and building items like doors and windows. What is about more realistic clutters like vases, books, cups, dinning set, bathroom fittings, celling-lamp and other lights? That's what i miss. In addition i want realistic facial hair, glasses, sunglasses, shoes. That are my wishes. What do you think?

Greets, Mike Arial
Lisfyre
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 01:55:13 pm »

As some has posted, I would like to see an apartment life type EP, the ability to move things up and down walls, my piano and violin and hot tub, and SEASONS!!!   ... that's it for starters.

Oh and did you see that EA might be putting out an SP in Feb 2010?  I read it at Snooty Sims.  I forgot the name but it's supposed to be high end stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: