LivingSims Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:45:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Bedrooms

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bedrooms  (Read 629 times)
Lilymayrose
Trial Subscriber

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2009, 04:44:10 am »

I'd love to see an article that would/could show the very different ways that we use our bedroom space. Sometimes we only sleep in our bedrooms, but we also use them to watch tv, relax and read a book (woohoo  Grin), sometimes we have our office space in there too....and there are sooo many different styles. I often get stuck when it comes to decorating this particular room, as it's very easy to just use the same stuff, all the time - but in different colours. I'm addicted to Jonesi's Bed Blanket and Ashley Doom's Bed Pillows, and though they are lovely, I'd love to see something done that doesn't necessarily involve the familiar. I'm not one to spend time scouring real life magazines for ideas - but to see something like this in the Living Sims Magazine would be hugely appealing. Even picking out bedroom items for a 'finds page' to compliment it would be great too.

I'll shut up now.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

I'm a puddlejumper.....so stand clear or get wet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 05:21:07 am »

That sounds like a good idea. We will look into it. Thank you for suggesting it!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: