LivingSims Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

AshleyDoom's Info

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AshleyDoom's Info  (Read 1177 times)
ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2008, 06:23:14 pm »

- What part of the world are you from? Texas. But if your talking about Heritage i'm mostly Norwegian. My mother's grandma moved to the USA. I've also got a pinch of French and Irish in me.
- What is your favourite colour? Green.
- What do you enjoy most about the sims? Decorating, and Building.
- How long have you played sims? Since The Sims 1 came out.
- What is your favourite Section of Magazine? Depends on each issue. My favorite section randomly changes.
- What cartoon character would you date? Ickis from Ahh! Real Monsters.
- Do you have your own sims related website? Or are you a creator on a bigger site? I just became a designer on Reflex Forum.
You can find my stuff here: http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=282.
- What is your favourite site to download build/buy mode stuff from? Avalon, Holy Simoly, Reflex Sims/Forum and MTS2.
- Editing Programs i use: Photoshop CS 8. I also have PSP7 and Animation Shop - But they're rarely used.

My Two Favorite Sims at the Moment.

Random Rooms

I was working on a boutique, (Last Image) and i was going to recolor all the objects which i did most of them. Then the neighborhood has some troubles and everything got deleted. I'll have to start over with the boutique.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:26:29 pm by ashleydoom » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!
--is going on hiatus. sorry guys. :[

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 02:00:06 am »

Good to see you on your feet again Ashley - welcome back  excited
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
lpvinyl21
Free Lancer

Call me Linda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 07:58:06 am »

Welcome back Ashley its good to see you around again  Smiley

Writer, photographer
gerbera
Collector

Techie Gal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:16:22 am »

Hi again Ashley :D

ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 11:22:57 am »

Hey everyone, sorry i've been kinda "not around".
I've manage to be sick for the past two weeks ever since it started getting hot in Texas. (There's been some awful things in the air, everyone here has been getting sinus trouble off an on, even if they never had sinus problems before!!) Arugh! I tried taking antibiotics. Which actually make me sick, but they didn't cure the flu like symptoms. I have digestive problems and take pills for it daily, when i'm forced to take antibiotics they usually make me really sick. Because they knock out the other pills i take daily. I cannot digest food without them. So i get really really sick. Which i have to ignore that sickness to try and see if the flu/virus/bacterial infection has left the building. Unfortunately it has not. I'm trying to avoid antibiotics if i can by taking flu medications. Like Dayquil and Nightquil.

In other news,.. I'm going to San Antonio on the 20th, (Next Friday - Not Today) I'll be gone until the 23rd. (Monday) If i sign up for any task i'll make sure there posted/finished in time but i just figured i would mention it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:24:05 am by ashleydoom » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 05:18:51 am »

What do you see as your main work task(s) on the magazine?

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 12:14:04 am »

Sorry for not being around much lately.

Well, Right now i don't consider myself much help to the magazine but i'd like to be. I was having game troubles for awhile but i think i got it fixed. (Lost a ton of objects though! Sad ) I did before i removed all my game files make some random adds that could be used in future issues. I'm not sure where i would post them though. Like i just made them for fun and promoting random sim sites. There's no text on them yet. I was thinking of maybe uploading them and posting a new thread of the ad's i've made and let people ad text/edit them or whatever they wanted. So if you don't have enough ads for the magazine issue you could go to that thread and pick how many ever you needed. They're not from any of the ad ideas i don't think.

I'd love to help with the finds articles and would be willing to do more layouts as long as i have time.

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 01:53:36 am »

It is good to hear that you are home and that your game is working again  OK

If you got some ad-pictures for us, just post them under advertisement in a topic each, then I am sure Sarah will help you out with some text.

It would be very very helpful if you could help with layouts in next issue! Just write you up on the task list for the articles you want to do layouts on - take some you think sounds interesting.

Ashley it is good to have you back, we just talked about that we missed you on the staff meeting last night *send hugs*

My blog and my Sims site
ashleydoom
Trial Subscriber

Zombie Lover

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 12:54:07 am »

I love playing around in photoshop and i'd be more than willing to do some layouts. I might take it one task at a time because i don't want to pick to many and become overwhelmed and not finish any... Hopefully that would be alright.. Picking one or two task, and when i finish them take on more if i have the time and can dedicate to it.

I'll try to post the ads within the next week or so. They've been sitting in a folder just waiting to be resized and posted.

Doh! I completely forgot about the staff meeting but i meant to download that chat program to join. I guess i should write down the next one so i'll remember. I'm not a very social person. (Even on the internet!!!) But i'll try my best to get in the habit of checking this forum daily. I really do mean too!!!

As of lately i've been pouring my head into a GED basics book so i can get my GED. Refreshing myself on all the school stuff i've forgotten. But i go back and forth,.. play on the computer, study, computer, eat, study, sleep,.. and repeat.

Now it's time for sleep. Tomorrow i'll get on the forum and try to catch up on what i've missed.

Btw, I just got the new Ikea Stuff Pack,.. If there's anything in the magazine about ikea i'd be willing to take photos of the objects or whatever. I also want to recolor some things from the ikea SP.

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 03:27:50 am »

We had a small ikea ad last time, but it might be fun to do a small article about the company and show the sims version as well. Could be fun.

You don't have to check in here every day, but a few times a week would be nice

My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: