LivingSims Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:47:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Curtains Article?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Curtains Article?  (Read 674 times)
leesester
Head of Advertisment
Staff

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2009, 06:00:19 am »

Well, I am not sure if I am in the right place, or indeed if this has been done in the magazine (have hunted the back issues but I am a bad hunter) but I noticed that a lot of builders decorate their houses without curtains.

This is probably due to the Maxis curtains being rather ugly and hard to place; I thought that an article on curtains (window treatments?) and a best finds page might be fun? That might encourage more builders to use curtains in their houses, and might give our decorators a challenge.

Lee
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Head of Advertising | British English |

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lilymayrose
Trial Subscriber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 06:18:30 am »

Well, I am not sure if I am in the right place, or indeed if this has been done in the magazine (have hunted the back issues but I am a bad hunter) but I noticed that a lot of builders decorate their houses without curtains.

This is probably due to the Maxis curtains being rather ugly and hard to place; I thought that an article on curtains (window treatments?) and a best finds page might be fun? That might encourage more builders to use curtains in their houses, and might give our decorators a challenge.

Lee

Have to admit that I would love to see something like this too. I've noticed the creative ways in which people use curtains, but never think to do it myself. And I'd love to know where an awful lot of the curtains that are used in pics in the magazine - come from.

I'm a puddlejumper.....so stand clear or get wet.

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:25 am »

We had an article on window covering in issue 1 or 2, perhaps 3 - a while back anyway. I will talk to the staff and see if we want to do a new one. Thanks for the idea

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: