LivingSims Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Morning!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morning!  (Read 394 times)
Tcho
New Reader

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2009, 06:17:58 pm »

Hello, here's my answers to the intro questions...

I'm Tcho from the Uk....favorite colour...I usually say green but it is subject to change at a moments notice really.

I am obsessed with decorating in the Sims. I hardly ever play and yet I'm still no where in the league of the amazing builders/decorators who insipre me daily.

I've played Sims since Sims1, though I was a late comer to that and have only had Sims two (plus all exp packs needed for a dedicated shopaholic) since Christmas.

I love *all* of the magazine. I check regularly to see if there is a new one out, even though I get an email notice and was really excited when the new edition arrived.

I wish i could create for the Sims, I wish I could even recolour, but I am a computer numpty and already spend waaay too much time just building and decorating to start that too!

My favorite sites are BlackPearl Sims and normally where ever that leads me through the WCIF board!

And finally I found Living Sims through Black Pearl and probably need a laptop so I can flick through the magazine while lounging in bed now!

Tcho
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:19 am »

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will show us a few pictures of your rooms - we would love to see them - even if you don't think you are as good as everyone else. If you ask for some pointers, then we would love to help you get better.

Have fun and fell free to post around the forum, just be a darling and read the stickies before you do.

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
Tcho
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:42:57 am »

I'm dreadfull at taking pictures. I'vr just started to look for a proper graphics programme etc, so these are in game shots - sorry about the quality.

Hope I've done this right!

Tcho
Lilymayrose
Trial Subscriber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 11:51:01 am »

Hi Tcho, those are really lovely pictures - especially the bedroom OK

I'm a puddlejumper.....so stand clear or get wet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: