LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:44:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Issue 8: Faboulas finds under 200 §

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue 8: Faboulas finds under 200 §  (Read 580 times)
star_lady
New Reader

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2009, 05:46:05 pm »

I have already done a google search for this in the hopes that I'd find it myself, but I haven't been able to. I am absolutely in love with the blue and swirly white recolor of the ektorp sofa, and I'm kind of hoping that the chair and love seat have matching recolors. Is it possible for me to get them, please? Thank you! Smiley

http://www.mackat.dk/livingetc/issue8/18page.htm

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:49:37 pm by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 05:51:06 pm »

It is a really good question where that recolour is from. The picture if by me, but I really can never remember where I get witch recolour - I just have to many. And they are very rarely marked so they are really hard to refind. But I will keep my eyes open for you

Quick mod note: In the magazine wcif's all topics should be named after the article/ad they are from, so others can find other stuff from the same article without to much trouble - as people often ask for the same stuff otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:52:21 pm by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
star_lady
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 06:04:43 pm »

Thank you. Smiley

I was going to edit the subject after reading your side note and saw that you beat me to it, lol.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Nascarhobo
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 07:36:54 pm »

The recolor is from ashleydoom at black pearl sims but they dont have it uploaded again yet so I think you'll hafta wait. Or if you want I can try to upload them to mediafire if you want =] that is if I can find it in my massive downloads folder xD

Lol I lied apparently they are up =]

http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?t=17101

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 07:42:56 pm by Nascarhobo » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

star_lady
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 09:33:23 pm »

Yay! Thank you so much. =)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: