LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:05:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Issue 8

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue 8  (Read 3672 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 05:14:36 pm »

Thank you everyone! It is so great to hear that you like it - we have fun making it
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
aznxtasy418
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 03:26:57 pm »

I just stumbled upon the magazine today and I just love it! I will definitely be coming back every month to read every issue! I honestly did not have a chance to read the whole issue, but I basically flipped through it and the articles that caught my attention are the makeover ones. I will try to read it all when I have the time! But it is excellent and keep up the great work.
pikkonoloidlee
Proofreader
Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 02:18:31 pm »

just stopped by and the February issue turned out really awesome. I also liked that this issue had quite a few tutorials and the pics were awesim as always. keep up the great work guys!  excited

proofreading, article writing, pictures.
MsTeaQueen
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 01:51:25 pm »

Wow!!!  I am impress with your on line magazine.  Very imformative, interesting, exciting, and that feel for when will you guys do this again!!!!  I read all of the available mags and wished I could get inside the earlier issues.  Will they ever be available again?  All I can say is what a great forum, keep up the good work, and a job well done by all!!!!!!

MsTeaQueen
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 06:44:04 pm »

They are found under "archives" up on the logo on the website... it is the first bottom in the menu

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site
smmi
Reader

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 03:51:28 pm »

I'm so impressed with your magazine. I'm quite a interor deco mag addict and a TS2 addict as well, so this combination is great. There are so many things to like about it. The way you use cc and Maxis content side by side, your international outlook, the delicious looking photos and the well written articles. Unlike the real life magazines I read, here even the ads are interesting Wink One of my fave reads was the interview with BlackOrchid, but there were many other highlights. I'll definately go through the archieves and be a reader in the future.

Thank you for sharing your talent and enthusiasm with us all.

Sara

My lots at MTS2
arlet
Trial Subscriber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 04:51:11 am »

It was the first magazine I read, and I'll impressed with its quality, almost the photos. Since that, I joined the forum and started reading the previous magazines. It's a hard works, congratulations. Hope my homes looked like that.
I enjoyed the article about Blackorchid, I went to her page to take a good look at all his houses, and took a lot of ideas from her, and from whole the magazine. But, if I have to choose, I love the Finds section, because it's very easy to get thing you did'nt know that existed for sims2.

Sorry about my bad english, i have to learn more...

You can trust on bad people, they never change.
miceghost
New Reader

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 04:36:49 pm »

Definitely the  best issue yet! I love itttt. Especially that mall, do want~ Smiley
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 04:43:42 pm »

are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the issue 9 topic? there wasn't a mall in issue 8

My blog and my Sims site
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: