LivingSims Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:44:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Where can I Find rules, or your post will be deleted! Read the rules: here

Home   Forum   Help Search Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Basic Rules

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic Rules  (Read 943 times)
macthekat
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:51:19 am »

These are the rules of the board. There are not many, but follow them or you might find yourself in the pillory!

The moderators will edit, lock or delete any post or topic that is against the rules or that has turned into pointless drama.

The Basic rules:
1) So no swearing, no biting, no kicking, no drugs, no sex and play nice!
2) Always be polite. And write as good English as you can, so please no Leed speak please
3) Always link back to the original creator, even if you do not agree on their sharing policy.
4) Keep pictures 700 pixels wide or smaller (with a resolution no higher then 100 ppi). Here is a tutorial on how to post pictures on the forum
5) Do not claim other people's work as your own. If you do see anyone doing this, please report it!
6) No hot-linking: Upload pictures to your own host or a image hosting service
7) Read the stickys in the different sections and try to your self with the idea and rules of that section.
8') Just ask...

If you think something is against the rules, please report it
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 01:46:18 pm by macthekat » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Chef editor • Photographer • graphic design • Sims 3 • I try to use British spelling
My blog and my Sims site

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: